1/26/2009

The Weekend Wasn't All Poo This Weekend

 

061

I did see more than poop this weekend. This house sits atop a hill off Prillaman Switch Road and while I pass it on my way to and from the cabin, I'd never stopped to take a picture until today.

067

It's for sale. The ad I saw online said "beautiful home with great view!"  While I agree it's a great view, I do think this house is more of a fixer-upper.  But I do love it.

 

064

Before I left the cabin, I strolled down along the pond. It was even colder today and the top of the water is frozen over.

 

056

I walked over to the old cabin and snapped a picture of the view from the porch.

039

It's part of the reason I use to justify my belief that the cabin is worth saving.

040

It's not much to look at now...but with a little bit of work, it could be a lovely guest cottage.

This would be the spa bath...A big clawfoot tub would overlook that view of the woods above.

037

And we'd need to re-wire...

044

But what a view...

 

042

Okay, so maybe it's only in my imagination.

045

No comments: