3/30/2008

Flea-Biteus





We are suffering from a case of Flea-bite-us around here. It seems despite the various preventative programs the dogs are all on, the fleas are winning. So it's come to this-

The ultimate, "organic" flea trap- a light and a piece of sticky paper.

I read the product reviews and was duly impressed. "I actually watched the fleas hopping across the room to get to it!" One man exclaimed.

"It's a miracle!" Another wrote.

I overlooked the one, sourpuss "I caught one flea! But to be fair, it could've been because I'd just vacuumed."

I am a desperate woman. I will try anything- once.

The traps are on order and shipping soon. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, I'm wrapping my ankles in double-sided duct tape.

Perhaps this is more information than you ever wanted to know about my life, but in the words of the inimitable Randy Jackson, "I'm just keeping it real, Dawg."

No comments: