4/03/2008

How Can They Miss Me If I Won't Go Away?

It's down to the wire. Tomorrow morning it's lift-off. I'll be gone for 9 days. The Youngest Unnamed One is staying behind, watched over by Mertis. They say they plan to eat out EVERY SINGLE night and have great adventures.

I am a wee bit concerned as the two of them tend to get a little wild and crazy without my supervision.

Take the Christmas debacle for instance...



They climbed up on top of the roof and hung the giant wreath from the tippy top of the house. I know, it's only a one story home, but still, it was dangerous don't you think?

Mert and the Youngest have been known to get wild for no reason whatsoever....



This puzzles me because when I'm home, when he's not under Mert's influence, the child is such a calm, retiring thing...



Okay. That was years ago, I know. He's a junior in high school now and Mert has never been arrested for any major crimes, that I know of. Sigh.

I'm sure they'll both be fine. Just fine...

In fact, sniff, sniff, I bet they won't even MISS me!






No comments: